The only thing that will save Callan Park is for the community to take a stand and voice its support for Callan Park. Here are some ways you can take action:
- Sign the Petition for the Callan Park Trust and Master Plan – The future of Callan Park is at stake. The NSW Minister for Planning needs to make a decision on the Master Plan – most importantly the establishment of a Trust and the establishment of modern, voluntary mental health facilities.
- Contact a politician – Contact details for relevant State politicians and the Cross Bench members of the Upper House
- Contact the media – Email Addresses and phone numbers for Newspapers and radio stations.
- Spread the Word – We need more people like you to fight for Callan Park. Follow us on Facebook.
- Volunteer – Volunteers are needed to help us with our activities. One off or regular help appreciated!
- Join the Mailing List – Stay in touch so we can tell you what’s happening and how you can help.
- Donate – The activities of Friends of Callan Park are funded entirely by donations from people like you. Please contribute to our fighting fund.